Halloween will be here in less than a week and, despite it’s fun nature, there are many unique hazards associated with this unique holiday.
Beyond that, here are a few reminders on the property and casualty side of safety.
- Make sure any driving done is completely sober and your lights are on.
- Keep jack-o-lanterns at least 5 feet away from any flammable materials.
- Make sure decorations don’t impede walkways.
- Make sure decorations are not near open flames.
- Check all wiring on lights and electronics, immediately discard any which have exposed wires.
- Remember that “inflammable” and “flammable” mean the same thing: it will burn quickly. Treat those materials accordingly.
We here at the Eddie Arriola Insurance Agency hope you have a healthy, safe, and awesome Halloween!